Monday, August 10, 2009

on getting drunk and moving furniture

Last week on Wed, my bf and I drank almost two bottles of Shiraz in between arguments on politics, history, cultural differences a.s.o. My head was spinning while my mind was fighting arguments. Mind connection makes soul passion-full.
Love is when having an argument is better than watching TV.
Try this, after all, friendship is still the highest level of longtime love.
I also recommend to give yourselves a love project: try to move together a ridiculously big piece of furniture out of the room and of the house through the stairs, in front of the building.
Screaming, crying, yelling, laughing, abusive use of words with bad fame are all allowed.
Sure side effects: serious back pain.
Possible outcome: the piece of furniture will be destroyed at parts
Probable outcome: a funny memory of something that you hope to never have to do again
Things to reflect upon: Why don't they move furniture in the movies?

3 comments: